Technical Recruiting should be more Technical.
Validate Web Developer skills with actual code.
Developers design, test, build and push real code based on real requirements.
Sign Up For Updates
- Don't just tell us, show us what you can do.
- Utilize the tools you're familiar with to get the job done.
- Deal with Recruiters only after your skills have been assessed.
- Swim through the interview process without having to explain your skills.
- All submissions are Reviewed by Developers. Just like you.
- Focus on pleasing your Clients, not vetting Developers all day.
- Save time, money and resources when scouting for skilled knowledge workers.
- Present Developers to Clients that have already been Certified as technically capable.
- See who has already been represented for a Client, don't waste a phone call.
- Work with human beings who are domain experts in their field.
More questions? Come at me bro.